Breaking

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

I JUST WIN SOME CUL AMOUNT FOR TAKING PART IN THIS CHALLENGE --- MIGHTY GOD



One big AUSTRALIA – BASED Gospel Musician TARISAI VUSHE has release a new song titled MIGHTY GOD… The Song is one of the most trending song in the world as at now. Now, Team Vushe has throw a Challenge that anyone who can sing MIGHTY GOD very well and get more like on Instagram wins a great amount of US DOLLARS…..

 

RULES

1. You have to get Instagram Account.

2. Record a video of you singing MIGHTY GOD for 30sec to 1min.

3. Tag these two account on Instagram… @tarisaivushe and @officialtarisaivushe

4. Make sure you get more likes on Instagram to win the Race.

 

Vushe has been nominated four times, with her latest single MIGHTY GOD nominated on the Best Praise/Exaltation Song, Best Adoration Song and Best Masterpiece Music Video as well as the Best Break-through Female Artiste.

“The response to my new single MIGHTY GOD has been overwhelming and great. I am so thankful to my fans for the support. The Song has received four award nominations in the USA just a few days after it was released.

We need to keep sharing the gospel around so I am grateful for this. I am getting so much feedback that is positive and many people standing with me in the music industry..

Please Continue sharing the Song and when voting Polls open for awards I will have them on my Instagram page.

The Song MIGHTY GOD has also seen fans engaging in online challenges, a testimony that it has made an impact.

My fans have been engaging in challenges on this song and it shows that it has made an impact. I am grateful for that and the support I am getting as well.. She said she is working on a Shona track expected to be released soon.

There is a new track coming up, a Shona one, soon so they should look out for it. As I promised last time that I will make it up to my people,  I look forward to release more and more so stay tuned and enjoy…..

 

 

THE CHALLENGE TILL GOES ON…. DON’T BE LEFT OUT….. BE THE ONE TO WIN THIS TIME AROUND…

 

GET THE SONG TO START……. [Download]


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Pages